Ivy Kids kit - Owl BabiesRead. Play. Learn. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In October's Ivy Kids Kit featuring the book Owl Babies by Martin Waddell, you will find:
- The heartwarming book Owl Babies by Martin Waddell.
- Read along Bookmark: Use to assist with reading comprehension.
- Owl Babies: Use the materials provided to create your own owl babies.
- Owl Baby Home: Use the leaves, feathers, and nest included in the kit to create a home for your owl babies. Then use the props to re-tell the story.
- Owl Fact Boards: Learn interesting facts about owls and their bodies.
- Realistic Owl: Use a realistic owl model to learn more about owls and their body parts.
- Owl Body Part Labeling: Use the fact boards and realistic owl to label the different parts of an owl's body.
- Wooden Owl Plaque: Decorate a wooden owl plaque with special feathers and large eyes to create a beautiful and realistic owl for your room.
- What Are the Baby Owls Thinking?: In the story Owl Babies, the three little baby owls think a lot. What do you think these three real baby owls could be thinking? Record your ideas in the thought bubbles.
- Get the Owls To Their Mama board game: Players take turns moving the baby owls along the vowel path until each baby has reached the mama owl at the end of the board.
- Owl Playing Cards: Use these fun playing cards for the Owl Race game, as well as, traditional card games like Go Fish, Memory, Old Maid etc.
- Owl Race: The player that draws the highest card moves his or her owl pawn one space forward on the path. The first player whose owl reaches the nest at the top of the tree wins the game.
- Paper Bag Owl: Use the owl body part stickers to create a paper bag owl.
- Whooo Am I?:This is a guessing game in which players try to guess the animal on the card based on the clues given by another player. Write or draw your guess on a dry-erase owl.
- Owl Number Stories: Create your own owl number stories using felt owls. Use the dry-erase magnetic owls to write the number sentence and solve the number story.
- Magnetic Dry-Erase Owls: The Magnetic Dry-Erase owls will attract to any metallic surface. Use the Magnetic Dry-Erase Owls to write letters, numbers, words, draw etc.
- Vowel Owl Bingo: Each player rolls the vowel dice and covers a picture on his board that contains that vowel sound. The first player to cover all the pictures on his board shouts BINGO!