Ivy Kids kit - Jack's GardenLearn. Play. Create.
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Sign up to our newsletter to know when this kit is available for purchase.
If you love our products consider purchasing a Subscription Plan and never miss another Ivy Kit again.
In May's Ivy Kids kit featuring the book Jack's Garden by Henry Cole, you will find:
- The book Jack's Garden by Henry Cole: A beautifully illustrated story, told with rhythmic text, about a boy that grows a garden.
- Wooden Flower Frame: Use the paints to decorate the wooden flower, then add your favorite photo. The frame will make a beautiful addition to any room or a wonderful gift for a loved one.
- Birdhouse and Feeder: Paint the wooden birdhouse. Then cover the roof with a natural adhesive, like peanut or soy butter, and add your preferred bird food. Then observe the birds that come to visit.
- Garden Sticker Collage: Place the insects and flowers on the background to create your own realistic garden scene.
- Make Your Own Plush Bird: Create your own soft plush bird. Simply lace the front and back of the bird body, fill it with soft stuffing, and add stickers.
- My Garden Tools: Add water to the soil disc and within seconds you will have a planter full of soil. Use your garden tools for exploration or add your insects for imaginative play.
- My Garden: Grow your own wild flower garden with the fast and easy-growing seed packet provided.
- Garden Hunt and Exploration: Visit a garden and try to find everything on your “Garden Hunt” sheet. Use your included gardening and insect tools to explore the garden and take samples. Record your findings on your observations sheets.
- Bug Hunt: Can you find all the bugs? Players must try to find, collect, and identify as many of the hidden plastic bugs as they can.
- Bug Number Stories: Create your own addition and subtraction number stories using the different realistic bugs. Your garden has 3 bugs. 1 more bug comes to the garden. How many bugs does the garden have now?
- Green Bean Seed Germination: Germinate green beans in a baggie. You will see growth within 1-2 days. Make daily observations and record your findings.
- All Around the Garden: Players take turns moving insects along the alphabetical garden board. The player whose insect reaches the finish first wins the game.
- Garden Memory Game: Find the most matches to win the game!